Medicare & You
Medicare Supplement policies cover costs not paid by Medicare, such as co-pays and deductibles for doctor visits and hospitalization. Plans offer comprehensive coverage so you can see any doctor and there are usually few if any out-of-pocket expenses.
Consider these facts in deciding if Medicare Supplement insurance for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
- Medicare Supplement policies may cover all of your co-insurance and deductibles.
- Medicare Supplement policies may cover health care bills not covered by Medicare.
For more information about Medicare Supplement Plans or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us:
Medicare Part D
Medicare Part D is the federal government’s prescription drug program that covers both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at participating pharmacies in your area.
The coverage is available to all people eligible for Medicare, regardless of income and resources, health status, or current prescription expenses. Medicare prescription drug coverage provides protection for people who have very high drug costs.
This is because:
- You deserve help with your prescription drug bills.
- Everyone on Medicare is eligible for Part D Prescription Drug Coverage.
- The cost of coverage may increase the longer you wait to enroll.
For more information about Medicare Part D Plans or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us:
Medicare Advantage plans are new health care options that are part of the Medicare program. Coverage may include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage as well as hospital, doctor, skilled nursing, and other medical services. Premiums are often low and $0 premium plans are available in many areas.
Consider these facts in deciding if a Medicare Advantage Plan for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
- Medicare Advantage Plans may cover costs & services not covered by Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may have lower deductibles & co-payments than Original Medicare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans often have low premiums — plans with monthly premiums as low as $0 may be available in your area.
- No health questions asked. All Medicare beneficiaries, including people on Medicare due to a disability, are guaranteed acceptance regardless of health conditions (except End Stage Renal Disease).
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premiums.
For more information about Medicare Advantage or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us:
Social Security Planning
Social Security planning is one of the most important aspects of your retirement strategy. Morin Associates apply years of experience in order to allow help you maximize your social security cash flow.
For more information about Social Security Planning or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us: